Old 05-01-19, 08:41 AM
carlosponti

Bikes: '90 Raleigh Technium Prestige, '90 Fuji Thrill - Gone, '18 Fuji Nevada 1.7 29er, '19 Fezzari Abajo Peak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 34 Times in 23 Posts
Diamondback makes the Hook and Line both are 1x8 and 1x9 respectively bikes decent components for under 800. but they are going to be 27.5. I think you will find 27.5 not a bad option for a newer bike. its not terribly larger than 26. if you want 26 look into a used bike. I will say its looking like a new plus size is coming from certain bike makers like jamis they have a new 26+ but its a 2500 dollar bike. I will say no one can make a suggestion for a bike for you. It all depends on what kind of trails you ride your personal preferences etc. coming in here you are going to get a dozen different opinions. Trails I ride i've had a good experience on a cheap hard tail. only issues I have had were from crashes. everyone's level of decent is different as well. I started riding on a 20 year old fully rigid bike. guys who started mountain biking started on 50 pound ww2 era schwinns with coaster brakes. you set yourself with a budget go visit multiple bike shops sit on them see what feels good. better yet in your area keep an eye out for demo days ride bikes to see how they ride on the trails you want to ride.