View Single Post
Old 05-29-20, 09:47 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 3,999 Times in 2,668 Posts
Ride your bike only indoors in a small box while watching shows on diesel trucks and gas powered super cars on a T.V. powered by a gas generator so as not to upset drivers with your pedal powered arrogance. Streets are only for cars and it says so in the constitution and also stay off sidewalks which are only for gas powered and e-scooters. I am a pedestrian too but you don't see me clogging up passages for motorized vehicles which should always have the right of way in every single situation as it is their road and they are the only ones who ever pay taxes on them while bikes and walkers go around creating potholes and cracks in the sidewalk which ruin my car.

Remember bikes are toys and nothing else. Cars are for responsible adults to drive as they please and do as they please on the roads because those are exclusively their roads that were divined to them by Asphalt Jesus.

Last edited by veganbikes; 05-29-20 at 10:03 PM.
Likes For veganbikes: