Old 02-11-19, 06:40 AM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
Originally Posted by Juggy_Gales
im mostly on roads anyway.. I just want a great rolling tubeless tire with a solid wheelset that is better than the Giant OEM.. the wheels you bought for your Fastroad match my toughroad's colors well. It seems that the Ultegra parts you bought were not much more than what I was going to buy.. 11speed ultegra..
You mentioned that the new 105 crank is almost as good as the Ultegra. Who knows.. maybe I will go 11speed ultegra 2X
Be advised that the cost of the drive train is going to be more as Shimano is preventing any of the UK discount bike sellers (Chain Reaction and the rest) from selling to US customers. That means you will need to purchase them stateside at a higher cost. The new policy started with the new year. The reviews on the new 105 series is quite positive and function is the same a the Ultegra series. The only difference is a few grams so that would save a few pennies. I really like the wheetset but wondering about Bike NashBar's future. Good Luck