Thread: Finally! (?)
View Single Post
Old 10-25-18, 07:28 AM
velojym

Bikes: Konas: Jake the Snake-Fire Mountain-Zing Supreme, Dew Deluxe,Zone Ltd. (frame, needs parts), Surly Long Haul Trucker, Santana Arriva tandem, Montagues: Paratrooper-Fit, Trek 1200, Bianchi Ocelot, Fantom Cross Uno, Bridgestone 200

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked 227 Times in 122 Posts
This morning, while I was chugging along on the treadmill at a local purple themed gym, the power blinked out a couple times. As we treadmill fatties lurched against the control panel when the belt suddenly stopped, the purple-shirted crew couldn't hold their mirth, and shared it amongst themselves for 8 minutes before one of them decided to make his way through the gym and restart everything that didn't come back up with the power.It was nice to see their faces, though. Usually they're glued to the screens of their phones.

I did start with spending 15 minutes on a stationary bike, and will start doing that on a regular basis, to get my keister used to the seat, and there are some muscles that need to wake up for cycling, that aren't apparently used as much for walking. Hopped on the scale: 334.8