Old 01-16-21, 12:22 PM
timgriffin2

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Sirrus 3.0

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Originally Posted by MrWasabi
Very cool, great pic. I'm down in the Lutz area by 54 and need to get up there to explore. So there are some good hard pack type trails as I'm sporting 700/35s? The family wants to go there walking too.
Small world - I live in Trinity off 54 and Little Rd.
Its a great place to bike or hike. Bring provisions because there are long stretches with no shade. There's a single permanent outhouse at the end of the paved road from the parking lot - about 1 1/2 miles from the lot. I turn off the paved road maybe 1/4 mile in - theres a path to the left that gets you off the pavement and out into the lake area quickly. Get a map if you can because those traild go every which way! The first several times out there I was lost a lot of the time but have it down now. The trails are mostly hard packed and can get very bumpy. I was worried with my Sirrus since it only has 700/32s. I had previously only been there with my Crosstrail which has a front shock and 700/38's.The Sirrus handled it fine. I've actually logged over 1,000 miles out in the preserve. I highly recommend it.
Likes For timgriffin2: