View Single Post
Old 04-19-18, 06:44 AM
Lcweightlose

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rosefarts
It's about 25lbs heavier than a nice one. Rides a little rough and will have generally more issues.

However, if you are cruising around the neighborhood at slow speed and just having fun with the kids, it's perfect.

I would be happy to ride dirt roads with it but probably nothing too bumpy, steep, or with fast corners.

It sure sounds like it fits your needs. It's like $250 isn't it? Test ride it first. If it puts you back into a healthier lifestyle, it's perfect.

Yea, it’s about 250 bucks. And I would just be riding around a fresh paved street at low speeds.. I have been eating very well and have been losing pretty decent weight with the walking every night and the eating right. I was 407 about three months ago. And now I’m just trying to do a little more... I would ride at a slow pace for much longer distances then what I would walk. It hurts my shins after a while of walking ( over an hour or so) but the route we take is about 1.3 miles and if I had the bike I could probably triple that and be happier. I have also been doing a lot of sit ups and push ups and yoga type stuff in the evenings.