Old 06-14-19, 03:39 PM
robertorolfo

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 172 Times in 113 Posts
Had to wear a suit to work this morning (not typical for me these days), and rode the first block before I realized that my pant leg (it's an older suit, so a little baggier than current style) was at serious risk of getting chain muck all over it. Quickly tucked it into my sock like a dork, and everything was find after that.

Originally Posted by beachball42
...The section I'm on is designated for bikes only, the red bricks to the right are designated for cars...the evening is a lot more congested and people are still confused on what is what.
They just did something similar in a small section of my neighborhood, and people seem to have no clue that it's not ideal for them to walk in the bike lane. There is a bicycle painted like every 50 yards, and it is only separated from the regular sidewalk by a couple of feet of grass, but I'll be damned if they wouldn't prefer to walk side by side in the bike path. Ghostrider is getting temped to do a flyby or two...

Originally Posted by Skipjacks
I just hope the wind holds up for the ride home...going downhill. I'll get home before I leave the office!
88 miles per hour!
Likes For robertorolfo: