Old 03-05-20, 04:59 AM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Do you record?
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
I do, watching them helps me fall asleep from boredom. …but seriously…

for my own memory sake, it's helpful to edit a final cut that represents the entire commute
I do sometimes upload to youtube single clips of a particular highlight because the rest of the ride had nothing to offer, or because I wanted to share that highlight on one of the threads here
I have found it useful to review my riding behavior to be safer
if you don't mind getting flamed, share them on a thread & see if anyone has anything to offer. I had a particular hill I was riding too recklessly & it was good to get a kick in the pants here
I have decided that 1-4 minutes is tolerable where the connected clips are 5-30 seconds long
it's more interesting to add titles & captions
I don't load the files onto any computer for editing, I just connect the camera & let the program suck it in for the editing session. I save the final movie to a computer then upload it. when it's working I delete the final cut from my computer

this is my 22 mile commute home [summer rush hour 6 28 19]. I don't recommend watching it
https://youtu.be/6DD5NP-xROQ
@Hey rumrunn6,

Thanks for the video,and I did peruse it. If I may ask where did you ride. I have posted,
Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
...I in turn often ask people where they live, because invariably I have ridden in their neighborhood, and that question usually sparks an engaging conversation.
Your video nicely captures and reminds me of the joys of summer cycling, and I better get my @$$ bike in gear now in the tail of winter and into spring to prepare.
Likes For Jim from Boston: