Old 09-23-16, 07:38 PM
jefnvk

Bikes: 2016 Novara Mazama

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3640 Post(s)
Liked 81 Times in 51 Posts
Originally Posted by NYMXer
IF you want to buy a Framed, I have a code for free shipping or something and I get a little store credit.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! As it is a bike style I'm not familiar with, I'm doing my best to find something locally though (and very preferably used)

Originally Posted by OneIsAllYouNeed
Framed Minnesota were totally in the running, but frame sizing made the choice easier for us. After one test ride in the snow, I wanted bikes with really low top tubes. If you put a foot down, it's going to compress a lot of snow before it stops.
Yeah, I stopped by Performance Bike on the way home just to visualize what they had. Even the 15" F@E was as intimate with my crotch as my road bikes, and I ride the biggest thing I can get on in that realm. Bit too close for comfort on something I expect to need to dismount much faster than a road bike. I was looking at the BD offerings too, but as I mentioned above this is one purchase I'd like to buy locally if possible. If not, Bike Island's scratch and dent offerings are quite attractive!