Old 12-17-19, 05:36 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP
You're saying the same thing as me. I haven't said the fitness requirements are the same. They are similar in that they require pedaling hard on a bike and recovering quickly. They are disimilar in that there is no risk, no requirement to be adept at positioning and bike handling, no team dynamics, no cornering, etc etc. We can agree there.
I'm not really saying anything that's the same as you. They're dissimilar in that one is racing a bicycle and one is pedaling indoors in front of a tv screen.

Originally Posted by Dan333SP
For my response to your response... aren't we on a public discussion forum? The purpose of this place is to engage in debate publicly. In fact, the thread was originally intended to discuss one user's enjoyment and impressions of Zwift, so all the posts complaining about the gamification of cycling and whether e-cycling has any place in the universe of bike fitness are off topic, no?
Then you can scroll right past, no? Remember, you responded to my response to someone else. You initiated this massive tangent in which you keep tripping over yourself repeatedly.