Old 05-01-20, 06:41 PM
aaronmcd

Bikes: Cervelo S5, Marin Gestalt X11

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Cypress
I grew a mustache because that seems to be what the racing crowd is up to. Everyone loves it, minus the wife...so it gets the chop tonight.

I'm kind of glad, as my facial hair grows straight out. It flutters in the wind during rides and has trapped small bugs in its bushiness. It's wild and unkempt...almost Roosevelty.
I've always been too mentally lazy to make changes, but my wife half jokingly said I should grow one (after the dude in Almost Famous, a pointless movie that she really loves for unknown reasons), so I did. She hasn't complained TOO much. Was already growing out my hair, and I think long hair and facial hair complement each other better than either individually. Short hair with a stache is too creepy-cop (tho almost-famous-guy is shaggy, not long), and long hair without facial hair is too skinny-metal-nerd, and I'm not skinny. People are always telling me I look like someone or other, usually some 70s musician lol. And now I can go several days without shaving before I start looking too scruffy with the neck hair and sh*t.
Likes For aaronmcd: