Pb_Okole
Who is Austin Dunbar?

Bikes: Gunnar Sport, Lynskey Sportive, Lynskey GR 270,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by FlashBazbo
Does anyone here have experience ordering a Lynskey direct from the factory? I've seen old posts on review websites that say Lynskey promises three weeks and delivers in six. What was your experience?

For the record, I was promised delivery in five weeks, but I'm now well into week twelve. No bike. And my once-per-week emails asking for the status of my order either go unanswered or I get, "I will check with the factory and see where it stands" -- but I never get the promised follow-up. Since my credit card was charged nearly 3 months ago, I'm beginning to get concerned. I've been nice to this point -- maybe too nice?

What's the normal delivery time from Lynskey? Is my experience out of the ordinary? Is the company in trouble?
I got my R240 in a month. They had to build it as they were out of stock due to their end of year sale. I ordered it on 11/3 and received it on 12/2. I will say they were pretty non-responsive once they had my money and didn't respond to any queries for updates when I emailed them.