Old 12-31-13, 08:36 AM
arsprod 

Bikes: Fairdale Weekender Drop, Motobecane 29LTD, Cannondale H400, Basso Coral

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by tarwheel
I have a confession to make. I had enough vacation leave to take off today but decided to work this morning so I could get one final ride and top 5,000 miles bike commuting for the year. Our on-line time system was down over the weekend, so I didn't realize that I had enough vacation left to take off an entire extra day until I checked our records yesterday. Since I was so close to reaching my 5K goal for the year, I decided to just come into work for the morning.
Well, you're not the only one, just maybe the only one willing to fess up! I did the same thing this year - didn't watch vacation time and was coming to the end of the year with 'use it or lose it' pto and worried I wasn't going to make my mileage goal for the year. I made the mistake of confessing (in another thread) but hold to my convictions - the goal was really important to me. I can take staycation time any day. Yeah, that's messed up!!

Originally Posted by dramiscram
Happy new year to all of you. It's a pleasure to read from all of you every morning.
+1 here, reading this thread is part of my morning ritual. Hope someone is planning to start the 2014 version?!