Lurker

Bikes: Trek Domane Koppenberg, Bombtrack Hook 2, Jamis Durango

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Its the same.
The fact that ending a ride kicks you out of the program is insane. Its completely absurd and I cant even imagine why those who created the program would have designed it this way. What benefit is there to closing the program? Its super annoying since logging in takes almost 5 minutes for the program to load.
The other annoying thing is that I cant go to a race from the main screen. I need to select 'ride', go into whatever world happens to be selected, then select the 'join race' option within the world which then means I wait a few minutes for the race to load. Why not just let me join the race right away?
Jon Mayfield mentions persistent bugs that crop up if you continually switch worlds in the Zwiftcast podcast episode #65 (1:04:30 into the podcast). That is why the program annoyingly restarts after you finish a ride. I cannot say this has ever bothered me, but I also played way, way, way too many hours of Europa Universalis IV which has exactly the same problem of persistent bugs which were more easily quashed by forcing a program restart. I don't really even notice it happening anymore.

For how rides/races/workouts start in-game, it will be interesting how the coming UI changes affect things. Whenever the UI changes come.

so close to 10 years - 10 posts ... I did not quite make it.
Likes For esarhaddon: