Old 08-28-19, 01:39 AM
Manu431

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 26 Posts
ebike is a different bicycle as an "analog" bicycle, but it remains for sure a bicycle. You get out what you provide at the input
In europe, you have to pedal to activate the motor. And depending on the bike, the power/torque is sensible to input force and frequency rpm.
You can cruise in a relaxed mood, or decide to keep the maximum speed at all price (the motor cut at 27 km/h on my bike)
Ebike are heavy. Mine is about 26 kg.

I take my ebike as a pure transportation device.
I use it for everything from city to commuting or even travelling.

As a kid, I have been transported thousands of kilometers on the back seat of a Velosolex 3800 (I a currently looking for a model to renovate, but they are pretty expensive nowodays)
It was very popular at that time in France, and the main way of transport of my mother, but also of my father everytime he needed to go into the city.
It was a real way of life, like bicycle in china , probably something the you never had in the USA
Les photos des garages velosolex en France

I will never forget that time, the noise, the wind in my face.
It has a speed of about 25 km/h with less than one liter gas per 100 km.

A ebike is nothing else as a modern version of the Velosolex 3800, which was nothing else as a bicycle with a small motor.
When you look at pictures of that time, you just see people going to work , going into the city, driving kids to school, ..... In city clothes.
Just taking benefits of such a way of transport.

I take personally Ebike like that, and this is why I decided to purchase a city ebike with an open frame