queerpunk
aka mattio

Bikes: yes

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
Felt has redone their track offerings and they look very attractive. They did this a while back but I don't recall it being mentioned here.

Track - Felt Bicycles

- The TA FRD is the Olympic bike with the left-side-drive cranks. Comes complete with 2 wheel sets, 2 crank sets, lots of chainrings, power meter, travel hard case, etc... Made custom to order like a suit. You submit your measurements (and sign a waiver in case the fit is screwed up, hahaha). $25,999USD
- The TK1 now comes as a complete bike with 808-style wheels, Scattos, and ROTOR cranks and with a normal fork (you can put a normal fork on any TK1). Size 60 offered. Complete only, no frame/fork option. $5000USD
- The TK FRD is like the old TK1 and has the bayonet fork (not to be confused with the TA FRD). I *think* the carbon is different, but not sure. Comes as a frame/fork only. Size 60 offered. $4000USD.
- The TK2 is aluminum, comes in large sizes, compete with Ellipse wheels and SRAM Omnium cranks. $2000 USD
- The TK1 is an entry level offering with solid generic equipment choices. $1000USD

FIVE different track bikes/frames from entry level to Olympic level. Not bad!
yeah, the separation of the TK1 and the TK FRD is interesting. a couple years ago it was just, TK1 complete (with bayonet) or TK1 frameset (with standard fork). either way - i've always liked the look of the TK1 with the standard fork.