View Single Post
Old 08-16-19, 09:18 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by holytrousers
I really like your second attitude, and that's what happens when one realizes that it's they who got a problem, and that one should be grateful for not having to live with such issues.
But if one gets angry, it's as if that harassment was his problem : why is that wrong ? to begin with, it won't help the other change. but the real issue is that if one gets affected, it means one seeks revenge. It's a sign that one is like that person because the stupidity has been welcomed, approved and nurtured. and that is a problem : it turns out that we are caught in the same spiral of hate. the other probably did it because someone did it to him earlier. When we get angry we fail to see that simple truth and we perpetuate the evil. Isn't it therefore more appropriate to see harassment as a weakness (as many have realized) and be rather ... different ?
YES, my 1st reaction is to wish a bad day to someone who could have caused a bad day to me (an instinctive thought)... BUT, my second reaction is to wish a good day ( a conscious thought to not dwell on the negative), a good trip, a good holiday or whatever fits the driver who went out of his/her way to not hit me, and guess what, the good way out weigh's the bad, thus I almost always have a great ride even tho some people seemed to have had it out for me...

Last edited by 350htrr; 08-16-19 at 09:40 PM. Reason: spelling