Chrisp72
Roleur of Dough

Bikes: Kuwahara Caravan, Specialized Stumpjumper S Works

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Thanks for your input everyone!!!

I'm excited about the prospect of going on adventures together. This relationship shows a lot of promise after a very short time so I'm jumping in with both feet. Sophie likes the outdoors and hiking and camping...our first time meeting we walked around a pond in Toronto...it was very secluded and comfortable and we were able to keep our distance from each other. I'm happy to say that so far feelings, at this early stage, are mutual. I want to share things I'm excited about and hopefully she takes to cycling...

I'm now planning my first bikepacking trip for two when it can happen. Renting a bicycle sounds like the best idea to get her on something that will work as buying a bike is too soon an investment to make. I'll look to source a bike shop that can help out...I've got one in mind already...Gear will be pretty non cycling related...I don't think I'm ready to go full lycra just yet! I hope to go to an overnight campsite within the city I'm in and I have a route all ready to go that doesn't involve many busy streets. My sister has a house midway between where I live and the campsite so I want to stop in there when it's all safe to do so. If I can get things ready in time and the gods approve I'm hoping to be able to do this in 2020...

I've been pretty lucky to find Sophie during this time and I'm thankful to have had a chance to get together. There are some benefits to dating during the two meter distance...no stress about the first kiss...
Likes For Chrisp72: