Old 01-25-20, 03:01 AM
seydisehir

Bikes: Cloud Butler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by TashW
My daughter learnt to ride on an Isla bike as I wanted something super lightweight for her as she is very slight.
She now needs a bigger bike (24”) and wants gears, so I’ve been looking at options. I can’t afford another Isla or similar and now she is very competent I think she’ll be ok on a slightly heavier bike.
I’ve found this: Giant XTC Jr 2019 24inch kids aluminium frame hardtail mountain bike
The manufacturer doesn’t seem to have published the weight anywhere so I wondered if anyone knows if it’s an alright bike? And if it is lightweight?
I have someone offering me a Frog bike the same size and about the same price, but obviously second hand (and in a colour she won’t want!)
I just want something she can hop on and ride, with easy gears to learn with, and lightweight enough so riding on grass etc isn’t a problem as she’s not very big at 7 years old.
Advice gratefully received!
I recommend you to a folding bike your daughter. because the saddles and handlebars of folding bicycles can be adjusted. A folding bike can be used by people between 145 centimeters and 185 centimeters in length.
weight of folding bicycles is approximately 11-12 kilograms