View Single Post
Old 06-17-20, 07:54 AM
jack pot 
Fxxxxr

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2671 Post(s)
Liked 1,151 Times in 872 Posts
Originally Posted by Kat12
I just ordered one of the Take A Look mirrors... I plan on mounting it to my helmet rather than glasses, to have it able to see as far out as possible (I bought it for tandem cycling-- harder to just turn and look over my shoulder when I have to also look past someone else, especially since my stoker is built a bit larger than I am, so the mirror will be helpful in those situations where I won't need to turn, like simply seeing what's behind us). I've been reading mixed reviews on getting it mounted on a helmet, with some people having no issues and some having a really hard time getting it to go on... any tips? (I do not want it permanently mounted, so no glue, duct tape, zip ties, screws, etc. I will be removing it after every ride. I'm sure this will drive me nuts to have to readjust it every. time. but I just don't want/need it on there permanently.)
> TAKE A LOOK TESTIMONIAL > dorkiness aside the TAKE A LOOK is as good as it gets ... im an x moto guy who used bar ends... i ride fixed ... a TAKE A LOOK on your glasses or helmet liner or visor will give you optimum 5-7 o'clock viewing ... i still lane check but the TAKE A LOOK makes it easier in traffic ... on your helmet or affixed to your glasses it is A+ ... to tape or not to tape it on is your choice but to begin with don't tape it & see how you best like it ...it may be distracting at the very first but you will be used to it after a few hours of riding ... you will soon find that the only bad aspect of a TAKE A LOOK is having to be mindful of it when you are carrying your helmet in your hand or storing it >... it's the best $15 biking bucks that you will ever spend >DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT