View Single Post
Old 05-28-19, 07:06 AM
RyanAK

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
No, mongol777.... you can't miss that Mr. Peptobismol! Really nice build. It makes your Gorilla Monsoon look rather plain by comparison. That's a great build as well! (The GM was on my list for a bit, too.)

BluesDawg, really nice. The Olive Oil MCD actually looks pretty great. It does look much better as a built bike than as a bare frame.

mstateglfr... that's a really clean build. 46/34 and 11/36 is pretty close to what I've been considering. Love the cherry cola color too. How do you like the Gevenalle shifters? They're on my list to consider when I start spec'ing out a build.

Color... Personal, and has nothing to do with performance. However... I have a big ol' red beard, wear a lot of plaid flannel and Carhartts, and often look like a page out of the Filson catalog. I live on 30 acres in an old brick farmhouse with a covered bridge in the front yard. I fish with bamboo fly rods, some of which I have built myself. My truck, 'Earl', is a '71 Chevy Suburban. I can certainly appreciate a lot of frame colors, but my life doesn't have a lot of hot pink in it.

Lilac might work...

List update:

1. Used medium National Forest Explorer.
2. BMC Monster Cross (canti) OR VO Polyvalent (I like what I've been reading on the Poly)
3. Pack Rat (I still need more info on this guy...)
4. Soma Wolverine
Likes For RyanAK: