Old 06-30-20, 09:47 AM
texaspandj

Bikes: '85, '86 , '87 , '88 , '89 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman.

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
Liked 582 Times in 379 Posts
We'll another month is coming to an end but a new one is beginning (half-full glass kinda thing). And I haven't worked out near as much as planned. So New plan, only biking 6 days a week. I'm not losing any weight so might as well just enjoy riding.
In other news, we reopened our business at the beginning of June and only to a literal handful of students. However due to the increased virus cases in Texas we've decided to close at least the month of July. It's unfortunate and we could stay open however we all would have to wear mask while working out (punching bag, jumping rope, kicking drills, squats, etc) which would be very uncomfortable and risk a 1000 dollar fine for each person violation. So doors close again. Reality check, two of our students had to be tested because of contact with a positive case. They're waiting on results. So at this time I'd like to give another shout out to those who encouraged me and my new as Seypat so eloquently put it "side hustle". Thanks guys. Believe it or not it's keeping me busy enough and it's been rewarding in a lot of unexpected ways.
Now on to IRONMAN shhhstuff. I'm wondering if The Ride will happen. I'm riding everyday just in case so no more running.

All four of my Ironman have black cable housing and for me that means black saddle, wrap, cages, and hoods. But I'm changing one if my Ironman to white Cable housing. Will it be my '86 red and white Classic, '87 fushcia and marigold Miami Vice, '88 Carbon Midnight Rider, or the '89 cobalt blue and white Summertime Blues Ironman?

I think i have some white brake levers hope they're 105, and my buddy is giving me some white cages.

Last edited by texaspandj; 06-30-20 at 09:52 AM.
Likes For texaspandj: