Ald1 

Bikes: Domane SLR 9 Fuji Gran Fondo 2.3 1978 Mercian

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Hot take there, Benny.

You really dont think the RAGBRAI staff thought before acting? They launched an entire website with a lot of ride details/plans the day resigned. They thought long and hard before acting. They obviously thought for days and weeks before acting.
Whether each of us agrees or disagrees with their decision can be discussed, but everyone should come to the table with the understanding that this wasnt a quick emotional reaction.
hummmmm. Lauched a complete package the day they resigned........to me thats not "thought".......to me that says premeditated pouching of an idea with a weak excuse......did they also announce ALL the profits from the ride go to charity like the original or am I wrong? And they wanted the email addresses of all the riders???? Sure let's make it easy to steal it.....hummmm. We will see how it all pans out but they could have gone to the paper and asked, as they organized the thing, to make it an independent activity with no paper affiliation. Once refused then walk......thinking of doing one in the future....