View Single Post
Old 12-16-14, 07:33 PM
refuge42

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Atom; I was so determined to thank you for posting these images I actually waded thru the formidible registration process. At least I didn't have to provide the blood of a virgin too!
I've been eyeing this bike,..liking folders,..I use a Schwinn Loop 7 to tow my little raft, after getting off our local river..it's true. Will post that later. Any case wanted one for my daughter,...she's got several nice bikes,..road and mountain but these folders are so convenient and fun/ goofy I decided she would probably like it. (The Boulder Co. crowd) It was this or the Citizen Miani same price range,..your pix and review did it for me. An interesting sidelight is that they look like toys,... so dibbling in and out of traffic/ to sidewalk wrong way down alleys folks just think,..oh look at that special needs person,..on his clown bike!! With all the don't buy cheap stuff debate I almost didn't till I actually saw the pix,..thinking come on what do you expect for $200! Much thanx,..I'll report her set up procedures and encourage her to read the manual! You made good points,..thanx!