Old 02-12-24, 07:04 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4431 Post(s)
Liked 4,074 Times in 2,717 Posts
While rydabent sometimes does have opinions people dislike and says things that aren't always likable this post is a fine post. People should spend their winter getting their bikes ready for riding if they are not riding through the winter. I will say yes they did miss spring and the post could have been done earlier but overhaul or tune your bikes with some regularity and if you aren't doing it yourself winter is the best time to take it to the shop less busy and you will be ready to go for that nice spring day. Once it hits you just are pumping your tires and ready to ride while everyone is waiting in line at the shop.

I know we can be snarky here, myself included but overall a message to get your bikes ready is not bad. Unleash on someone when they actually post something bad not when they are giving decent advice.