Thread: Assault
View Single Post
Old 05-16-19, 12:16 PM
krecik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked 86 Times in 54 Posts
Be smart. Change your route. Try to avoid confrontation. Getting the police involved is one option but I doubt they can do anything about poor parenting. Nowaday kids think they're above the law (and they are), if you so much as touch them, they'll go crying to the police to play the victim.

Not only that that, people from rough backgrounds often have big families. Whether they're black, hispanic or gypsy, the mentality is the same. Before you know it, you'll have brothers, cousins and uncles on your doorstep causing a ruckuss, or worse.... Don't **** with these people, there's no telling what they might do if you trip their wire.

I know that this sounds like bowing to the bully but that's the wisest thing you can do. Change your route and move along....

And don't think too badly of these people would be my advice, they're at a disadvantage really. Most of them will wind up dead or in prison before they reach adulthood. It's not your job to reform them, attempts of that sort are rarely successful.

Natural selection will take care of them, but you need to take care for yourself.

God bless, Kret