Old 08-16-19, 11:25 AM
LAJ
So it is

Bikes: Luzerne, 684, Boreas, Wheelhouse, Alize©®, Bayamo, Cayo

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11403 Post(s)
Liked 4,761 Times in 2,770 Posts
All good. Mrs. LAJ grows stuff like magic, Indy just walks to the end of the block and back, because a whole block is too much. If she sees a bunny, it's a great day. Georgia-Mae hunts from the comfort of home. She lays down in the AC and spots her prey out the window, that's climbing her tree, in her yard. She makes so much racket screaming out the doggie door, the squirrel is safe, and I don't get any surprise dollies presented to me anymore. It's a good game.

Racing is hard. The only ones left are old grizzled veterans that have been racing since the 80's. Cagey, and fit. I'm not disappointed, and when I hit a top 5, I'm pretty happy. Bannock was a couple weeks ago, and since we race with the 50+ guys, it's tough to know right where you are, in relation to the rest in my field. I was right there with a guy I can usually outlast to the line, but we came around the third to last corner, and there was a guy down. He was untangling himself, and just as I approached, he threw his bike in my path. That slowed me, the other guy I was racing chose the outside line to him, and he went through without delay. I ended up 4th. Crap. Not bad for the second crit of the day, but a podium would be nice.

I'll stick with Old School. I have too many kits with their name on them,