View Single Post
Old 02-27-20, 12:55 PM
Sito

Bikes: Canyon Aeroad, Votec VRC, Sensa Fermo, Principia R700, Cannondale Bad Boy Ultra, Ciöcc Singlespeed

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by canklecat
According to this thing, you're fine.

That chart says I'm close to the size of cyclist Krisztián Lovassy. Close enough.

Actually, I could stand to lose 3-5 lbs to be at optimal weight for competition. But I'm not competing so I'm not worrying about it. And if I did lose another kg I'd be the same size as fencer Anna Bentley.

I snack a lot too but I try to keep healthy stuff around. Try. I don't always succeed, but I've cut way back on the sugary stuff and junk carbs like beer and wine.
yeah, I know : ) I think I have a similar body type to some of the classics type riders or the guys that pull at the front of the peloton all day. Christian Knees from Sky for example is pretty much weight/size.

As I said, I am not really worried about my weight, I guess I'd just be able to control my cravings better. Sometimes I eat so many snacks during the afternoon that I am not hungry at dinner anymore. I'd much rather snack less and eat a proper dinner Part of this particular issue is that I live in Spain and here we hardly ever have dinner before 9pm. I am not originally from here and grew up having dinner around 7, so I find it impossible to not eat anything before 9pm....but my wife comes back from work only around 8...everything's happening later here, cultural issues

Edit: just checked, Christian Knees if my height but only 81kg, I have been at that weight when I am in absolute top-shape but not right now