Old 05-31-19, 05:52 AM
beachball42

Bikes: Trek Verve 2, Trek 4900 MTB

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Had a nice ride in this morning and saw 3 others out there bike commuting as well. The first guy I ran into about 2 miles into my ride going the opposite direction, the second one about a mile later was coming out of a neighborhood and he passed me a little later. The third was a maintenance man riding what I assume was his kids mountain bike to his office park next to mine. That is the most I've seen on my morning commute. Occasionally I'll see one or two others. A few more runners out there this morning as well. Nice weather finally is coming to the Midwest.

Construction season starts in earnest next Monday around here so I'll have to see how that impacts my route. Last year it was so bad it ended my season sooner because I just didn't have any safe way's around the construction. This year I only know of one section that I think could impact me and I don't know when they are starting it. I might need to scout a few options this weekend. With what they did last year I think they may have installed some new MUP's where old sidewalks were that I can use.