View Single Post
Old 01-01-05, 05:09 PM
eastbaybob

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a few plans for this year. First I am going to get over to Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand on January 16, 2005, and tour from there back to Bangkok sort of going along the Cambodian border and maybe into Cambodia for a while. It will be a 10-12 day trip or so.

Then I will do several 2-3 day trips into the Los Padres here in So Cal in which I will ride on fire trails and camp out on the tops of peaks. Because I will camp on the top of peaks I might have to carry my bike up parts of really big hills. Doing that is preperation for my next plan...

I will go back to Thailand make my way up to Nong Khai, across from Vientiene, Laos. The I will warm up with a five day ride across NE Thailand, enter Laos at Mukdahan take Highway 9 towards the Vietnam border but somewhere between Phin and Xepon will cut south and follow remnanats of the Ho Chi Minh trail to Attapeu. From there work west to at least Ubon Ratchtani if not further. This will be in November.

And you my fellow dreamer are invited to join me, send me a PM if you have an interest.