Old 11-20-18, 08:20 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
At least the site works mostly. We have two channels impacted by the recent FCC 'repacking' order that gives all channels above 38 I think it was to cellphones and emergency services, the public network is suppose to move to a new channel to allow another in it's place and due to backlog in the short-staffed public network's engineering dept. they aren't moved yet so neither signal will come in on my tuner until then as the repacked station just moved and they cancel each other in this area (jam, more or less but the tuner can't see the RF signal at all, unlike analog which produces a clear amount of jamming as noticed when the former public TV signal could not vacate for two weeks for the newly opened and assigned channel a full power station was now also on in the 90s)...

Long story I know but I like Nova and old gameshows alike. I can sit here and use this.