Old 05-18-19, 06:46 PM
B. Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks so much, Doc Wiu for your advice and the pictures. Yes, the torque arms are making sense.

It said front wheel frame kit on the package when I got it. I should have taken a picture. A guy I knew was there when I unpacked it. We didn't completely unpack the wheel. Still in plastic, we held it against the frame of my tricycle, and we both noticed that the fork of my trike is approx. 2 inches too narrow on both sides. And the rim of the wheel (where the tire needs to go) was also probably an inch of even more wider. So, I sent it back but read briefly after that things can be bent to fix or that washers could be used.

Amazon sells this product: AW 16.5" Electric Bicycle Front Wheel Frame Kit for 20" 36V 750W 1.95"-2.5" Tire E-Bike. I am thinking of ordering it (Amazon takes products back and pays the return postage and ebay not always) and looking for a new handyman around here to assist me to give it another go. I am no mechanic at all, unfortunately. Usually, I go to YouTube and look for a how to do video to learn. Some people show how they converted their bikes into e-bikes but no one with the kit that I mentioned above. Too bad.

Thanks for all your advice, Doc Wiu. It is really refreshing finding a soul who is giving sound advice.