Old 09-13-19, 11:14 PM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
You certainly seem to have a personal grudge against me but that's your problem not mine. We can't help if you keep moving the "goal" post because this is all apparently just theoretical musings for you. For the rest of us, most of what we contribute on bike forums is based on what we have actually done and have spent real money on. It sounds now like you intend to do neither. I can't tell any more. Car camping.. buying a bike to prove a point to random strangers.. ?

To refresh memory, this was the question: My question is how much wheel is needed for bikepacking or light touring on gravel? All of my feedback has been on the factors to consider in answering that question. Although you asked the original question, my responses are directed towards the topic in a general sense as you seem to have your mind already made up and this is an open discussion forum where others may be following along with similar questions, considerations or ideas. Feedback seems to suggest it is helpful. Feel free to ignore what I say and do as you wish. I hope you find some happiness in whatever you do.

Try to have a good day.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 09-13-19 at 11:23 PM.
Likes For Happy Feet: