Old 07-14-18, 05:45 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
The weight loss programs and other " healthy lifestyle gimmicks", advertised on TV are nothing but scams...It's all about money, and not about health...They often use actors in these commercials and the positive results which they claim from using their products are not really the result of using their products but from caloric restrictions and those results are often temporary and not long term...The best thing to do is to ignore these scams and just follow a simple balanced diet and exercise routine...The main problem is that most people don't have enough self-discipline to follow and good eating plan and exercise routine.
Maybe true but the social aspect seems to work for more people than not. I have tried one or two of the listed ones by consumer affairs .com and they work at least till you reach goal. do it your self will work if people have the will power. But if they had the will power they wouldn't need to diet. I am only saying the greater measured results are with meal replacement. It could be because people are invested and so they work harder but I have seen quicker results with some of the programs. I cannot contest to long term results however. And I am not advocating for the programs. I am only parroting what my heart doctor and GP said.