View Single Post
Old 07-17-19, 08:05 PM
alcjphil

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1821 Post(s)
Liked 1,697 Times in 977 Posts
Originally Posted by cycling2012
so will local bike shop do it for me ? I ask two lbs,they don't have ut-cn300,they usally install shimano groupsets.
so will they have a solution for me?
the campy dealer told me that super record 12 speed chain won't be used quick link,is that right?
will sr 12s chain has a new joint pin in the package or I need buy a new joint pin ?
So find a shop that is familiar with Campagnolo components. There are KMC quicklinks that can be used, but you have to know how to install them. Shops that only know how to install Shimano components are not going to be helpful. Find one that is able to to deal with other manufacturers. The ut-cn300 is a tool. you have to know how to use it and its limitations. A really good bike mechanic can probably do the job using other tools that are available. Just having the tool is no guarantee that the shop actually knows how to use it. Campagnolo 12 speed is so new that very few shops will have worked with it, and very few will have expensive tools that may or may not be needed to install the component you are asking about

Last edited by alcjphil; 07-17-19 at 08:11 PM.
Likes For alcjphil: