View Single Post
Old 02-25-24, 12:32 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4423 Post(s)
Liked 4,067 Times in 2,713 Posts
The cup is what it is. You don't buy Campagnolo merch for total practicality you buy it because of what it says on there I use my Campy espresso cups purely for decoration and really nothing else (though I also don't drink coffee). In terms of the pedals I would take those back and get them replaced or warrantied or whatever. That is something I would generally cover unless it was clear it was consumer damaged or was many years down the line or something but a new product or new to me product breaking they should cover that.

If you do have an issue with the Campy mug I would reach out to Campy and say hey my mug is tough to use. I generally avoid the "camping" mugs because of that problem so I just use them for cooler beverages or room temp stuff.