Old 07-30-19, 09:08 AM
Orion12521

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve B.
That’s the rub, you can reprogram the standard shift levers/buttons to do something else, but you don’t get the top mount extra buttons.

I assume if using Synchro shift you could configure to where you don’t use the left shift system at all and could then make it move Garmin screens. But as Marcus stated, you need to to figure e-tube to have a set of shift functions on a shifter do nothing. Not sure that can happen.
I do not currently have the option to change any of the buttons to the Garmin Channel options. I believe it is because the 1st Gen DFly I have is incompatible. I went into the configuration system and created a setup manually applying Garmin Channel 1 to left shifter X and Garmin Channel 2 to right shifter X, saved it as a file and tried to apply the configuration. ETube discarded the changes saying the Garmin buttons could not be applied. I have the new Bluetooth/ANT+ EW-WU111 on order. I found a YouTube video from a gentleman using that configuration and he is able to use his 6870 shifters to control his Garmin headunit: