Old 03-10-18, 12:55 AM
TallTourist

Bikes: Vivente Deccan XXXL Slightly modified

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by seeker333
This guy complained about Tubus racks (garbage because they rust if left out in the rain) and Ortlieb panniers (sick of them because they're waterproof). He bought a new bike in 09/17, and by 01/18 was considering replacement. Two weeks later he's discussing a third bike to be his "sole bike".

Some folks are hard to please. I wonder why OP tours at all since he's unhappy with racks/bags/bikes/people.
If you're going to try to destroy my credibility you need to get your facts straight. You seem more intent on trying to make me look like an idiot than actually adding anything to this thread so I'll keep my efforts to respond to you brief.

I tour because I like to see beautiful places and ride attention demanding roads preferably at speed. Quite simple.

If I have issues with my gear and want to ask others for their opinions on how I could resolve those issues and have a more enjoyable experience I don't see what's so bothersome about that but if you don't like it you are more than welcome to skip over my posts in the future.