Old 07-22-19, 06:59 AM
Spaghetti Legs 

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 858 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 38 Posts
BMZ built frame? I would investigate the frame to check further such as spirals in the steerer to indicated SL, seat post size, etc.

As far as value, tough one. Parts are worth more than frame I would think. My guess is if seller put that bike up on CL for $150 or $200 it would sit for a long time, but we all know you could easily spend twice that accumulating the Super Record parts. If trying to work out a fair deal for both of you, and depending on quality of the wheelset, and assuming frame is low end, I think somewhere between $200 and $300 works.

BTW, I like the flat bar conversion and that frame can live well going forward in that format with a cheaper, functional, group. I just built up a similar bike for my wife using a Ross frame and parts bin Alivio bits that she loves. If you get the bike and don’t like Flite saddles, drop me a line!
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '85 Moser, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, 89 Cinelli Supercorsa

Last edited by Spaghetti Legs; 07-22-19 at 07:16 AM.
Likes For Spaghetti Legs: