Old 09-01-06, 10:16 AM
Talewinds

Bikes: (2) 2004 Trek 1500, Team Colors:2004 Cannondale Ironman w/ Renn and Zipp: 2005 Kestrel Talon SL: 2001 GT Agressor: 2001 Schwinn Moab: 2001 Specialized S-Works M4 Festina Team Bike: 2002 Pinarello Prince: 1980 Schwinn Voyageur 11.8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jennings780
I live in Ladue. I usually ride out Ladue Road or Clayton Road to around Babler on Sundays. Yes, I am doing LSL Tri tomorrow and then MS150 next weekend. You too? What is the Gateway Cup?
Yup, I'll be at LSL doing the short distance course. Look for the tall thin guy with the Kestrel Talon and the HED Alps. My wife has a Cannondale Ironman similar to yours in black. Feel free to say hi.
And then look for us next weekend at the MS, our team will be all pimped out in the full Captain Morgan kit.
The Gateway Cup is St. Louis' largest annual bike race event. Lafayette Square tonight, downtown on Washington St. tomorrow, The Giro della Montagna on Sunday on The Hill (Marconi St.), and The Central West End on Monday. The Lafayette crits are tonight, food, drink, it's a great time.