Old 09-01-18, 01:48 PM
DowneasTTer

Bikes: 2022 LiteSpeed CHEROHALA CITY, 2019 Canyon Roadlite 9.0 CF LTD, 2015 Giant FastRoad CoMax 1, 2001 Mongoose Pro Triomphe,

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 50 Posts
OK after today's ride and a little yard work (got to keep the better half happy) I finished step 1.... mounting the tubeless tires, disc brake rotors and cassette for my bike. It is the first time I have ever tried mounting tubeless so while they appear to be holding air now.... I'll have to wait until the AM to see how much my air loss is. The wheel sets came from Bike Nasbar their are Vuelta Corsa SLX 700c Discs and the rotors are TRP 33s front 160 mm and rear 140. The tires were purchased from Chain Reaction in the UK and are Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless sold as a set with both sealant and rim lube ( funny thing is they are both Stans NoTube products). After viewing a few online videos of the process I purchased Stans Yellow rim tape and an Airshot 1.15L Tubeless inflator to help pop the tire beads in place. It was a pretty simple process just waiting to see if in fact it works.....