Old 07-18-20, 05:38 PM
Bryan C. 
nothing to see here

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Liked 145 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by restlessswind
Ok, I am not a disgruntled customer. I am a concerned citizen. While standing in line for my order pickup, I overheard the conversation with the customer in front of me and the sales guy. The customer was interested in buying a bike that was out of stock. The sales guy stated, blatantly that "I have that bike here, it is an Internet order. I can sell it to you. I will tell the customer that ordered it that it got lost in the process. Let me get approval.". He came back in a moment. "Approved!"
All I can say is,WOW! They just resold a pre-purchased bike someone patiently waited for. Who knows when that replacement will arrive?I Orders at Mike's require full payment in advance. I wish I could tell the customer that ordered that bike what I heard.
Originally Posted by asgelle
It would have been better if you'd started with, "A friend told me she was in a shop and heard ..." You have no idea if any of what the salesperson said was true.

What I do know is that you're willing to come here and bad mouth a business without knowing all (any?) of the facts.
There has to be more to this story. I tend to feel Mike's Bikes is a reputable company and I have purchased a few bikes from their other stores. Each store does have their own personality though.