Old 04-05-20, 09:08 PM
Ttoc6
Cat 2

Bikes: Tarmac, Why Cycles R+, Evil The Calling

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
Liked 194 Times in 87 Posts
Friday was an easy ski tour with some buddies. These guys aren't in great aerobic shape but are much better skiers than me. I'd skin up ahead and then wait. A good reminder that even when I'm out of shape, I'm still above where a lot of people spend most of their time.

Yesterday got up and hit the trails on my mtb before the crowds got out (dang quarantine getting people outside). Still amazing to me how fast I'm going on my trail bike this year. No explanation. It's heavier. I'm heavier, I have burlier tires. And yet I'm PRing segments.
Homework and **** through the afternoon, then got out for a road ride in the evening. Outside! Couple of efforts on hills just for fun. Based totally on feel (no PM to compare to years past), my 1 minute power is pretty decent right now.

Today I climbed in the morning. Top rope solo, so wasn't around anyone. Don't tell the crag patrol though, they seem to have a bee up their bonnet about anyone doing anything outside. Had planned to ride but was tired so took a nap. Then got a run in the evening.

Top it all off with some zoom hangout sessions with friends and I had a pretty fun little weekend, all things considered.
Likes For Ttoc6: