View Single Post
Old 11-01-19, 03:43 PM
base2 
I am potato.

Bikes: Only precision built, custom high performance elitist machines of the highest caliber. 🍆

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1790 Post(s)
Liked 1,631 Times in 934 Posts
If that were me, my sitbones would hotspot, my lumbar would tire very quickly & the taint pressure would be a doozey.

Unknown is the knee/pedal axle relationship. Generally, as a rule of thumb the pedal axle should be directly under the kneecap. Of, course rules of thumbs are a starting point. But the general idea is to not be too far forward or aft in relation to how you pedal. All sorts of complications can arise. Pressure behind the kneecap being the worst IMO. (For my own personel self, I hang a plumb-bob from that hollow/recessed area just under and outboard my kneecap at the top of my shinbone)

After establishing the proper seat to pedal relationship for best fitment to your legs, then saddle to handlebars relationship can be sorted.

I think we're puting the proverbial cart before the horse here. Reach & stack come next, not first.

A picture in not black attire with the crank arms horizontal would help. From there we could also see hip angle.