Old 03-27-20, 02:39 PM
jetboy 

Bikes: centurion cinelli equipe, look hinault 753, Zunow z-1, 83 stumpy sport

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Liked 331 Times in 186 Posts
Originally Posted by RichSPK
He says it's a 21-inch (54cm). I'm only 5' 6", but I like that size. Is there anything in particular to look out for on the early Allez Epics?
also: Worcester MA, I got some memories from there- I was driving my 76 BMW 2002 to see a friend in the Blizzard of 96, coming from upstate NY, dropped a friend off in Boston, then headed back to Worcester... and the snow just got too thick for my rear-wheel drive with no chains btw- it came a point it just was not going to make it. I managed to slide the car into a McDonalds parking lot, then got the snow shoes and ski poles I had in the trunk out.. and proceeded to snow shoe my way across the city to my friends house (I had never been there.. just had the address.. all long before cell phones and google). So I asked people along the way.. it was dark.. probably 7pm, people out shoveling the drives- giving me directions, all smiles as I was the only one on the road just snow shoeing along. and I was really just in the middle of the road as all traffic had stopped at that point.
it ended up being one of my best life memories and I always think of Worcester as a great town with friendly helpful people. (but very very cold)
Likes For jetboy: