Old 12-06-23, 04:30 PM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2504 Post(s)
Liked 745 Times in 526 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
Just let nature take it's course. The Earth is overpopulated as it is. I would encourage as many people as possible to just "step off" the planet willingly.
This isn't the first time you've said something like this. It might surprise you to know that Rhode Island could hold the entire population of Earth (7.5B+) at prison cell density (5' x 5' per person) and Texas could hold the entire population of Earth at NYC population density (~30K/sq.mi)!! The Earth is FAR from overpopulated. The U.S. is FAR from overpopulated at 280ppl/sq.mi, but the distribution of people is far from optimal. Urban areas are a social and environmental disaster. AMERICANS are incredibly high maintenance and hard on the environment. It takes 100 South Asians to have the impact on the planet as 1 American. The Planet doesn't have too many people. It has too many Americans (and British). Are you willing to 'step off' then? I don't say things like that because of how Holier Than Thou it sounds to suggest that total strangers I have no control over should behave in any way that pleases me. Now you know. Be at peace. The Planet's problems are not caused by the mere presence of Billions of humans. It's how a barely significant minority of those people behave, and you are one of them.