Old 08-09-20, 07:16 PM
Kat12

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked 379 Times in 279 Posts
Could be many issues. Is the seat at the right height? What about the pitch? How about the handlebars? How much taller than you is your husband-- is the reach to the handlebars perhaps too much? Where does it hurt? Have you tried a cutout seat? Is the seat wide enough for your sit bones?

Originally Posted by shelbyfv
I think the forum may have a women specific section. Ask a mod. Otherwise, avoid more detail about your issues or you will encourage the creeps. Sad but true.... Nevertheless, many of the women I ride with like Terry saddles.
I could have sworn it used to, but I haven't found it.

Originally Posted by shelbyfv
NO NO NO OP, please don't take the bait.
Feel free to take the bait. It's a part of your body and counterproductive to act like there's something shameful about that. Women have to spend their lives pretending they don't have genitals because it makes men "uncomfortable." Which is why there are so many women with bike saddle issues, because there's no one they can ask about it. If anyone's sensitivities are going to be hurt by OP trying to solve a bike saddle problem, which may include details about what the problem is, this probably isn't the thread for that person.
Likes For Kat12: