View Single Post
Old 11-20-17, 06:48 PM
jimmuller 
What??? Only 2 wheels?

Bikes: 72 Peugeot UO-8, 82 Peugeot TH8, 87 Bianchi Brava, 76? Masi Grand Criterium, 74 Motobecane Champion Team, 86 & 77 Gazelle champion mondial, 81? Grandis, 82? Tommasini, 83 Peugeot PF10

Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked 645 Times in 232 Posts
Originally Posted by NomarsGirl
HAPPY BELATED! Does this ride have to be done ON your birthday? Mine is in early March and there is usually still a lot of snow and ice on the ground. Can it be my first "it's spring!" ride of the year?
Thank you, and well golly I really don't know. I think Ive had bad luck with mine because about 5/7ths of the time it lands on a work day. A few times I've contemplated doing a b'day + 1/2 thing where I wait until May and ride my age plus one half. But what the heck, it doesn't come with anything gold-plated or redeemable at the bank, so I say ride it however you like!

Originally Posted by autonomy
I had the opportunity to commute by bike this morning (rather, I HAD to, because: no car), so inspired by ya'll's rides this weekend I decided to make it a long one and hit up some local dirt while avoiding most of this week's crazy traffic (and it was crazy). You all weren't joking about the wind, it was fierce
Nice pics! It was indeed windy. And cool, bordering on cold. I had to watch for a few ice glaze spots this morning. Still, it's more fun that driving (and I used to like driving).