Old 07-31-14, 08:20 PM
Jim from Boston

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 218 Times in 171 Posts
Originally Posted by miss kenton
Jim,
Thanks for posting this well written ride report! It looks like you had great weather for the ride. I am sorry we weren't able to join in this year. Your photos brought back fond memories of our ride on the Minuteman path, but I see, like the other 50+ rides in which I've participated, it wasn't without its challenges!
Hey Miss Kenton,

So nice to hear from a fellow traveler on two of the previous Annual Rides, Finger Lakes in 2010 and Boston last year. I just edited my post preceding yours with a further reminiscence about last year's ride. I’m sure you remember rtool (and his Ohio compatriots) from the Finger Lakes.

I hope you recall the Charles River Bike Path, NARA Park, and the dinners at Legal Seafood and Villa Francesca from last year, as well as the Ride itself.

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
…The anticipation for each Ride is predicated on the preceding ones. The plans for Boston 2014 were similarly based on Boston 2013. The Ride however becomes a festive, weekend event by participants who attend, to set the stage for next year’s event(s).

Originally Posted by Jim from Boston
…I would hope to recommend this Ride and Weekend next year…

Last edited by Jim from Boston; 08-01-14 at 03:25 AM.