Old 07-22-19, 08:59 AM
tiger1964 

Bikes: Drysdale/Gitane/Zeus/Masi/Falcon/Palo Alto/Raleigh/Legnano

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Liked 641 Times in 407 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
...I use it on about 20 different bikes equipped with Campagnolo NR. the derailleur cable ends are small enough to fit just like the old Campy specific cables. No issues I can think of. The lengths are all long enough to fit every one of my bikes, with plenty of room to shorten them. I buy it in bulk, and I buy the mid range stuff (plastic lined housing and stainless die drawn smooth surface cables). Don't buy their cheapest stuff, because the mid range is not that much more expensive and it does work a little better.
That's comforting to read. However...

Originally Posted by Kuromori
Jagwire does make Campy spec inners because the ends do have different dimensions than Shimano type. Shimano sizes are just big enough to sometimes cause problems, but not always.
... so I head back to Jagwire's site. Pro series only lists for Shimano/Sram, the Sport series adds Campy. Fitting seem identical except Pro comes with more options. their Small Parts pages lists all kinds of fittings, none Campy-specific. The only sizes mentioned are 4mm for shift, 5mm for brake. Seems like I'm no closer to knowing.